1)Purpose of using Information
Genki uses collected Information for the purposes specified prior to collection. If information needs to be used for any purpose other than the specified purposes, we ill notify you the purpose beforehand. If you do not agree with the purpose, you can reject the use of Information.
You can determine whether Information can be provided to Genki, and you can submit the request withiout Informtaion. However, there are possibilities that you may not be able to recieve the appropriate services without information.
2)Provision of Information to third parties
Except in the following circumstances, Genki will not provide personal information to third parties.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
3)Management of Information
YOUR Information is managed with appropriate safeguards. Genki has in place appropriate and reasonable levels of security measures to protect YOUR Information against leaks, lost, abuse and alteration.
2. Requests regarding Information
If YOU wish Genki to disclos Information YOU provided, please submit your request to Genki. To avoid the leakage of personal information, we will disclose the information if it is requested with valid customer identity verification.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
We do not share the information collected by the cookies with any third parties without your prior consent.
- We will comply with appicable laws and regulations regarding your Personal Information.
- From time to time, we may make changes to this policy in order to provide better protection for Personal Information and to comply with applicable laws in Japan.
- We will not be responsible for securing the Personal Information in the other website linked by Our website.
- We will contact You and report to the Personal Information Protection Commission , in the case of leakeage defined by the law.